Thursday, September 20, 2007

The cleansing month










Yey! Ramadan is back! It is the month for Muslims to purify and cleanse their soul and stomach. Hahaha! I always love Ramadan because I enjoy fasting so much. People that didn’t fast will never know the joy of fasting. The satisfaction of puasa is superb!

Other than that, I just love this month because of ‘Pasar Ramadan!’ In Pasar Ramadan, you can cuci mata and buy all the kuih-muih that you may only find in Ramadan. My favourite kuih will be all type of bingka, kuih talam and of coz, everyone Ramadan’s favourite – kuih pelita.

My friends hate to go to Pasar Ramadan with me! They said, i shop at Pasar Ramadan like tomorrow will a war. Hahaha! Maybe the nafsu makan have blown my mind! I can’t help it!

This year ramadan is particular special to me because it is like a countdown to my birthday. Yep people! My birthday is on 13th October. That is the date of this year raya (hopefully!). i’m so happy! Imagine all the muslim in the world will celebrate my birthday! Hahaha!

Oklah, Happy Ramadan semua! Jangan ponteng puasa!

1 comment:

Miss Rosie said...

selamat berpuasa!
=D