Wednesday, August 20, 2008

big idea

pix by: ghostmilk

My life is quite dull for this moment! It's so flat and uninteresting! huhuhu... Luckily one day while I'm watching tv, I saw an ad about this website : http://www.bigidea.com.my/ . Finally, I think this is it! This is my calling! I am always had ideas on making lots of TV program. Hopefully I can give my best shot in giving idea trough this program. huhu!

For my plan on this ramadhan, I will open a booth at a bazaar ramadhan near my house at Pantai Dalam with my mak uda. We will sell stuff like drinks (watermelon, guava, asam boi, asam limau, jagung etc), puding, baked macaroni, bubur etc. At least I got extra money for raya! Plus, I planned to go for a holiday at Jakarta on this raya. huhuhu... (harap-harap jadi la!!!) =)




No comments: