Monday, September 1, 2008

Puasa


Ramadhan is back! I always love Ramadhan. It's the month that I have to force myself to get in control in every aspect of life. Ramadhan is kinda the month that help me makes my life back to the particular 'right' line. Thank GOD for Ramadhan! Alhamdulillah...


This Ramadhan, I become a businessman. Hahaha! Not really a businessman, but I am going to help my aunt selling drinks and kueh mueh at Pasar Ramadhan. Today is my 1st day. Damn! It's tiring! But I am ok! huhuhu... I am happy when all the kueh that I make sold out today! If everyday going to be like today, I'm going to be rich this raya! hahaha!


For my ongoing life plan, I just applied to continue my studies at Universiti Malaya (UM) and Universiti Putra (UPM). I am confident I'll get in but... Is this what I really want? Sadly, I don't have the answer now.

No comments: