Sunday, March 15, 2009

sempurna

pix by monstermagnet


I don’t really know what is happening to me recently. In this last 1 month I am always tired. Maybe I am really tired. Running my dad stationary shop is not as easy as you may imagine. It’s tiring!! And sometime I just felt so sick with all the rude and kick a** customer. Hate them! (don’t come to my shop! I don’t need your cheap money)

About my novel, “Senyuman yang sempurna”. It’s still on the way. I just wrote around 50 pages, so I don’t think I can complete the novel anytime soon. The thing is, I already know the basic story. It’s a good story I promise. It also have good sub plot. But, I just can’t find the strength to actually write the story. Sorry, I disappoint myself too! Huhuhu.

Some of my friends ask me what is the novel about. So, here is the answer. It’s a love story. To be specific, it’s a teenage love story. I imagine, my teen girl cousins will love this story I wrote. But at the same time, the core of the message is quite deep. =)

This is the synopsis of the story. I can’t tell you everything. But this synopsis may give you some ideas what’s the story is all about. I wrote the story in Malay language, so the synopsis is in malay-lah! =)

Senyuman yang sempurna

Syami kehilangan ibunya. Ibunya menyahut seruan illahi. Syami menderita. Namun dia akan lebih menderita jika ibunya terus menderita akibat kanser itu. Ya, kanser itu membunuh ibunya.

“Senyumlah dengan sempurna…” adalah amanat terakhir ibu Syami sebelum dia pergi. Namun amanat itu bukan untuk Syami. Tetapi untuk seorang insan bernama Dani. Dalam pencarian Syami mencari erti sebenar amanat ibunya dan cubaan untuk mendekati jejaka istimewa bernama Dani, Syami jatuh hati pada Dani. Dani seorang anak muda yang baik, tampan, berkarisma dan mempunyai prinsip hala tuju hidup yang kukuh.

Apakah makna sebenar amanat ibu? Adakah Syami dan Dani akan menjadi kekasih? Nantikan novel cinta remaja pertama karya
Areed Razman.

No comments: