Monday, June 15, 2009

pasta party




Sardinia seafood pasta by yusuf. yummy! =)

I have a blast weekend last week. I went to my friend, Yusuf's house and we cook pasta together. There's only two of us but we cooked 5 pasta recipes. It's a total pasta party. hahaha. Yusuf just came back from backpaking in Italy last month, so he's so into pasta now. Lucky for him, I am forever a pasta lover.

This week is gonna be very hectic for me. I have to submit 13 episodes script treatment for a DIY show by to morrow! 13???!! and each episode have 3 segments. (sigh!) I have to be strong. On wednesday, I'll have a meeting at RTM discussing on the script. On Thursday and Friday, work as usual. On Saturday it's my master registration day. On maonday next week, I have to cook on a TV show call "apa apa aje". I'll show them how to make my famous Baked macaroni with mushroom. Make sure all the viewer and the host (Amy mastura) drooling. hahaha

No comments: