Thursday, February 24, 2011

terima kasih cinta




Last sunday I got the chance to watch Terima Kasih Cinta play at Istana Budaya. It's been a long time since the last time I watch a play. Happy because it's a good one. I am excited to watch this play because it was directed by one of Malaysia's finest choreographer, Pat Ibrahim.


What I can say is, this play pay my expectation. It's also a good adaptation from the movie. Kabir Bhatiar should be proud of this presentation by Pat. I totally love the cast line up. Everyone give their best both in acting and singing since this is a musical play.


My attention is more to Nadia Aqilah as Arianna, since I am mesmerize with her voice and she's a great actor too. If people give her more oppoturnity, she can be a big star. Deja Moss as Dyan also is interesting! O what a performance by her! ;)

4 comments:

Ea said...

What is Zaza doin wiff me Diddy?? ;)

Fun Loving Traveller said...

skali skala nak jugak wit ur diddy heheh ea ;p

Zharif said...

bestnya!!

areed razman said...

mg best gila!