Saturday, April 2, 2011

colours












It‘s April already? Sigh! Time seriously flies so fast. I just want to update what colours my life around this 4 months of 2011. It’s been a wonderful year so far. I had lots of fun, or maybe too much fun to handle. Hahaha. I discovered that my love for shades have grown tremendously (hahaha what a surprise!). I just love all the colours they offer. The shades colour my life. Whoa, as if the shades are so important. To me, it is! So, just bare with it. Hahaha.

Other than that, this 3 person really colours my life in 2011. I spent almost everyday with them or at least one of them. I heart 3 of you so much! ;) We spent our day by eating together, window shopping, watching movies, karaoke and most of the time, playing cards. Poker card and monopoly deal to be specific. Thank you friends!









Something that keeps running through my head this year is what job that I really want to pursue. This give headache. I really don’t know! People keep pushing and asking me about this but seriously I am clueless myself. “You’re 26 this year and you haven’t figured it out?” This is a silly statement. Some people still hadn’t figure it out when they in their 50s. There just go with it, doing something that they don’t really like. I am a very passionate person and i hate sticking on what other people want me to be. I want to be the person that i want to be. Life is so wonderful and full of colours so let me cherish my life on my own way.

p/s: Go and watch this movie by Osman Ali, CUN! My best friend Nadiya Nisaa aka Ica is in there with her tremendous talent as Manis. This is a fun malay movie I promise! ;)

No comments: