Friday, November 30, 2007

Is it fine to dream?
















picture by liquidkid1 at deviantart



I’ll be finishing my study in broadcasting by May 2008. That’s makes me think of the option that I have after graduation. Before this, I never thought about this thing seriously. When people asked me what I want to do after getting my degree, I just said I want to seek for a job. Never once in mind that I want to further my study to the higher level like taking master etc.

But recently, (maybe I don’t realize a thunder struck me or so whatever) my heart told me that I really want to continue my study. I dream to continue my study in the U.K (London to be specific). I don’t know why I choose London (or maybe I know!) but it’s seems like an interesting place to study!
















So I check out the Malaysia’s British Council website to find the universities available that may have the course that will interest me. I asked myself, what course would I like to take to continue my study? Erm….. Should I go for broadcasting (again?!), scriptwriting (maybe!), creative writing (sounds cool!) or maybe photography? Aargh! Too many option!!

I just randomly check the option on the website and trust me, lots of interesting course are available! (even courses that I didn’t know ever exist!) But, I’m devastated too read the amount of fees that I should pay if I want to further my study. It is between, £6000 to £12000 not including accommodation and foods. That is a lot!!! My parents never will afford that much! In Malaysia, you can buy a house with that much of money.

So, the only option left is try to get a scholarship. Luckily my friend Helmi has the same struck and together we will try seeking for scholar (at least I’m not alone here!). But in the meantime, if I failed to continue my study in London, maybe I should find a job or continue my study in UiTM(huhuhu…).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Ar8, i'll pray for u..
oneday u'll go there..

:)

Anonymous said...

its fine i guess. same like lying. ahem2. in fact dats great ;)

Anonymous said...

it's OK 2 dream coz one fine day, yr dreams will come true.........