Tuesday, December 18, 2007

;0)





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
picture by: jojo
.
.
..
.
.
.
Thank to all yg bg semangat to me about my dream to further my study. Appreciate it so much! Kepada yang kurang setuju tu, pegi mampos!(terutama Hakim!) Hahaha! Just kidding!
.
I went to Rantai on 14th and 16th. Congrats to all the AJK. It was fun! For the art gallery, im in luve with Jojo's artwork! Kewl gile! Cayalah! Keep it comin and feed me more with your art!!! Tenang is GREAT!
.
Next year, I will experience lots of love unity among my best friends. Its exciting kan! Ika & Iman, Lia & Ady will kahwin n Lisa & Hafez plak akan bertunang. Congrats you guys! I'm happy for all of you! To have a friend that will get marry is fun but to have a friend that get marry to your other friend is super-extra fun! Hahaha!
.
I have bought Siti's new album. Also Faizal Tahir, Alicia Keys, Maroon 5 & Lifehouse. The comments on the album i have bought will appear on the next post. Insyaallah. Seeya!

No comments: