Wednesday, January 9, 2008

bangkok! aku datang!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.pix_by_lennyconil
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It’s a new semester and I’m a senior! Hahaha! I’m in my final semester. Hooray! Finally all the hard work comes to its final period of time. But one thing for sure, I’ll miss all the memories of life as a university’s student.

I’ll be going to Bangkok on the 6th of February and I can’t wait to go. Tak sabar! Huhuhu! It’s been along time I’m fasting from shopping since I got my ptptn. Hahaha. So memang nk borong habis kat Bangkok la! I’ll go to Bangkok with my friends Ica n Syaqila and their friends. Naik tren lagi tau! memang keje gila! tapi disebabkan kami ni berangan-angan nk bercuti "backpacker's style" kena redah jugak lah! huhuhu...

p/s: Just listen to Blake Lewis’s album – A.D.D. It’s a superb album!!! Love it so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

nadiya nisaa.k said...

wahahhaa
we'll be using dis often
lot noi da mai kaa..
;)