Monday, January 21, 2008

laptop, t-shirt dan tiket nidji bhg 1

.
.
.
Last Saturday, 19th January was a very long, exciting and bizzare day for me. Lots of things happened! Lets start from the beginning of the day. okay!
.
I woke up at 10 am because I want to join my friends linn and pijan go to a singing competition at MBSA office. its just for fun la. Around 10.15 pijan arrived at my house and linn picked both of us around 10.35 am. then, we fly to MBSA. At the office, we try to find the venue for the audition but it is so confunsing till we sesat about 1/2 hour. hahaha. its such a big place!
.
Arriving at the audition's place, we are suprised because there were only us. no one interested to join that competition i guessed. Linn sang 'aku bukan untukmu' by Rossa beautifully (as usual), Pijan sang 'kau pergi jua' by adam Ahmad soulfully (as usually) and i sing 'seribu tahun' by Imran Ajmain. everything go well and we were asked to go back home adn they will informed us by phone if we accepted for the next round.
.
After singing at MBSA, we went for lunch at Sek9. I told pijan and linn about the clearance stock sale at Reject shop at jaya sek14 Pj. we decided to check out the sale. my friend syafin and her new friend joined us.
.
I bought 6 boxers! It's really cheap. RM6. Usually around 9.90. hahaha. Then we decided to check out the youth fest at PWTC. tambahan budak-budak renjers ramai kat sana. (Pijan is one of them). On the way to PWTC plak jam gila! bengang siot!
.
While we're getting bored in the car, i got a phone call from my housemate, Irwan, the conversation goes like this....
.
Irwan: Ared,,,awak katne?
Me: On d way to PWTC. knp?
Irwan: Camne nyanyi td? ok?
me: Ok-la.
Irwan: mmm....takde, saya nk tanya ni. mana laptop awk?
me: kat tempat biase la. tepi tilam. ada? nk pinjam amk la.
Irwan: takde pun. awak ada sorok kat mana2 tak?
me: tak lah. cubalah tgk kalo2 ada kat bawah bantal.
Irwan: mmmm... takdelah.
Me: eh?!!!
Irwan: Ared,,, saya rasa kan....
Me: what?
Irwan: saya rasa kan,,,, umah kita kena masuk. laptop awak kena curi.
Me:ASTAGA! is this for real? OMG!
Irwan: ya...
Me: apa lagi yg hilang?
Irwan: Video cam saya.
.
.
that is the coversation that struck me! Im so sad! my laptop hilang!!!!!!!
So sad!
my steps to pwtc was slow then. My happy mood was totally out of me. tapi, tuhan itu maha adil dan penyayang. when he takes something from you, he gives something else. I was happy when i got a ticket to watch Nidji at RUUM. Im a big fan of Nidji kan...
p/s: i bought the pagoda shirt by fahmi reza (10 tahun sebelum merdeka-cam gambar kat atas)
.
.

1 comment:

nadiya nisaa.k said...

all documents r.i.p
wat a big lost