Sunday, March 2, 2008

flying


.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.picture by *korny-pnk
.
.
.
.
.
.
Still remember about my dream to continue my studies abroad? Lately, the dream keep haunting me. hahaha! Yes, I just send my resume to a lecturer, applying the UiTM's young lecturer scheme. I hope I get it! But before that, I have to go trough a series of interviews. Woah! I'm apllying to be a graphic lecturer under the Organizational Communication course, (ya daa ya daa. I know its sound b-o-r-i-n-g! haha!) But at least I still can pursue my study in a course that I like or at least good at it! huhu!
.
I dont know... but I really want to continue my study outside of Malaysia. I want to experience the "study oversea" thingy. So, I have to study really hard so that my cgpa remain in the good levels. hahaha!
.
Do you guys watch American Idol? OMG! I'm so in love with the voice of this 2 person- Michael Johns and David Archuleta. I fall in love with Michael's voices when the first time i heard his voice singing Bohemian Rhapsody. What a voice! I really gasp when the first time I heard it! wow! i hope he will win the idol title.
.
David on the other hand is great too1 He's 17th but his voices is damn matured! I'm impressed. I just youtube him and Oh hell! I totally fall in love with his voice! How I wish I can vote for both of them! Hahaha!
.

No comments: