Thursday, May 8, 2008

the road not taken







.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Picture by ~richardxthripp
.
It’s been a long time! A month since the last post OMG! I am so sorry guys. just don’t have the mood to write down here. Hahaha! Lots of stuff happened to me within this one month. My life getting better each day and of course it is full with drama. LOL!

I will like to start with the story about a friend of mine that tried to kill herself. Gosh! So Drama! On that day, while I am waiting for the bus to Shah Alam, (I got a mid-term test for Asian Politics subject) her husband called me and asked me to come to the hospital immediately. He told me about her condition. Luckily, she is ok. I am f-ing shock! Immediately, I went to Pudu to catch the bus to JB. Yeah, she is in JB and need me so much. But then I realize I didn’t have the money to go. So I called Yusuf to pinjam some money but he refused to help me with the money. He actually helps me more. We actually went to JB together almost immediately. Thanks God I got friend like Yusuf! Thanks Yusuf!!!! =)

Then, after that so dramatic event my life got back on its normal track. But I totally forget about the fact that I have missed the mid term test and automatically lost 20% of my marks. Gosh! That is why I have to study damn hard for my Asian politics paper. But, I never regret about not seating for the test. At least I know, I missed that test for a real good reason. She is one of my best friends. I just have to. It is my nature. Hahaha!

I just finished all my final papers for this final semester yesterday. Alhamdulillah. I got lots of stuff to do! First, my goal to have the driving license, continue the project of my debut film Epidemik Cinta KL (Razaisyam just agreed to participate with this project. Yey!), meet Aidit Alfian and talk about my songs, finish writing my novel etc. Haish! Byk betol!

I found this singer on youtube. He is an Indonesian. His voice is so good. Love his song! Oh! His name is Afgan.


No comments: