Thursday, June 12, 2008

honeymoon~~~


Yes! I am at my honeymoon moment where i got nothing to do in my life. Its kinda cool because my mind feel so free and happy. hahaha! just finish my studies last month, check my final result yesterday and will get my degree certificate around august to october (not sure) and I am so thankful to god for giving me this wonderful and colorful student life. Yey! I'll keep as my sweet moment of my life.
.
Last monday, I went to Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) with bff Pijan and Ica. We are now officially the owner of a company called "Pau Production". Alhamdulillah! Dreams may or will come true. huhuhu! For now, insyallah we will produce our first movie by 2009. I really hope that the film (Epidemik Cinta Kuala Lumpur) will come true! God help us!
.
To make sure that this film come true, we had to work damn very hard! But we promised (at least I know I am) not to complaint ever! hahaha! but it's kinda fun! To make a project that you love with people that you love, it's satisfying!

No comments: