Monday, June 16, 2008

the first step









.

.

.

.

.

.

Yesterday I take the first step of my attempt to have a driving license with attending the mandatory 5 hours KPP(lupa maksud die) class. It was a total waste of my time! I hate it so much! While the content of the book that provided by JPJ is quite impressive, the learning progress is a total pain in my ass! At the end of the longest 5 hours in my entire life, i realised that I got NOTHING from the class. The teacher is a very syok sendiri perasan pandai (sspp) type. Yeah! He thinks he is sooo clever so that he can talk about almost everything (that is not related to the class) including about his health issue, his hobby etc. Hei! I don't come to that fcuking class to know about you stupid! I dont even know you and I dont want to, a**hole! Maybe he doesn't have that many friends to share his story, but damn! dont tell us!

Clearly I am soooooooooooo disappointed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

marah sungguh ared! sabar je la... =)

areed razman said...

i'll try yusuf. hahahha

Miss Rosie said...

haha, u'll get over it.
just wait till u get ur license.
the feeling is GOOOOOOD!
=D

ungu luna said...

areed sabau oke. ala, cool laa. ;)