Wednesday, October 15, 2008

celebrity crush






from left to right Brooke Shields, Lindsay Price and Kim Raver




Did you all watch lipstick jungle? I just love the series. To be honest, it's better than Sex in the city. And I don't know how, I got a huge celebrity crush on Kim Raver (as Nico Reilly). OMG! Another celebrity crush! I think she's damn hot. Plus there's lots of saucy scene between Nico and her toy-boy boyfriend Kirby (Played by Robert Buckley).

Forget about that, I would like to thanx everybody that had wish me birthday wishes. Thanks guys and girls. This is the list of people that had wish me according to who wish me first.

  1. Rahman & Zam
  2. Yusuf
  3. My Dad
  4. Farhan
  5. Ika & Iman
  6. Lisa & Hafez
  7. Linn
  8. Hakim
  9. Irfan
  10. Nelly
  11. Helmi
  12. Syafin
  13. Aidit Alfian
  14. My Stepmom
  15. Shasha
  16. Nana
  17. Rena
  18. Ayu&Juju
  19. Shaza & Ejat
  20. My mother
  21. Pijan
  22. Irwan
  23. Nabila
  24. Yaya
Thanx! But where's my cupcake? huhuhu. Kidding! =)

No comments: