Thursday, October 30, 2008

Films





I love to watch films. Interpretation of a good or great films may varies to individual. To define a good film is not easy. There are so much aspect to be considered. But for me, I like to see the content of the film either it's strong or not. But sometime, a simple story with a strong presentation can be a great film. So,
according to me, this is the list of film everybody should watch at least once in a lifetime.

Best Experimental Film


Director:Gus Van Sant Release Date: 3 October 2003 (Italy)
Tagline:
An ordinary high school day. Except that it's not.

You should watch this because...
to me, this the BEST film ever. For the 1st hour, you may not understand what the film all about but then you'll surely be surprise because it's not an ordinary film. At the end of this movie, I'm like "Oh!... Oooh! OMG! so on". So you get what I mean. I'm satisfied.

Most Beautiful Film


Director:Yasmin Ahmad Release Date: 6 April 2006 (Malaysia)
Tagline: Why do we hurt the most, The ones we love the most?

You should watch this because...
to me, this is Malaysia's best film. It's so beautiful just because. Watch it to know what I mean by that. If you're clever enough you'll get it. Haha... and this film also is so funny (Especially the 'race to the hospital' and ' orked dancing on the lorry' scene.)
Best Comedy Film


Director:Jean-Marc Vallée Release Date: 3 March 2006 (Italy)
Tagline: Growing up in this family, you'd have to be... C.R.A.Z.Y.

You should watch this because...
it's damn CRAZY! It's a witty and funny film.






Best Crime Film

Director:Alejandro González Iñárritu Release Date: 16 June 2000 (Mexico)
Tagline: Love. Betrayal. Death

You should watch this because...
lots of reasons!

1. Inarritu is brilliant
2. Gael garcia is also brilliant.

3. the first 10 minutes blow me away. Imagine the rest of this movie.
4. too lazy to write. =)




Best Drama Film


Director:Robert Redford Release Date: 2 March 1981 (Sweden)
Tagline: Everything is in its proper place... Except the past.

You should watch this because...
it's draggy as hell, make me sleepy all the way but still, I damn love it! It's a love-hate relationship between me and this film.




No comments: