Tuesday, December 16, 2008

kereta

Picture by

~petitpomme


Lots of things happened lately but i just don't have the urge to write. Maybe because I am so tired. (Penat ke? haha!) For a start, I already got my driving license (at last). Now I have the love-to-drive car syndrome. It's common to people that just get their licences maybe. But I don't like to drive the manual car. It's just so hard! Luckily my dad cars are automatic. Ghee!

I went to Rantai Event last Saturday. I don't like it this year especially the art exhibition. Nothing much to see. Not that interesting accept for the lomokids and a picture by palancut. I got to watch Ana Raffali performed live at rantai that evening. With Aidit Alfian and Andy Flop Poppy backing her up on music, It's a blast! she's so sweet, and her music... WOW! No wonder Aidit always promoting her music to me. Jaga-jaga abg aidit! dah ada pesaing ni! haha!

Other than that, on the same time at Sg. wang rooftop, there's a free a gig called U.O.X play. Got the chance to see one buck shot playing. I really want to see White Shoes & The Couples Company play but i got to went home early. too bad! maybe next time.




No comments: