Tuesday, December 23, 2008

so right but yet so wrong


pix by *julkusiowa


How can something feel so right can be so wrong? Can someone please answer the question that keep running in my head since ever. Yes, you all must be damn bored already when you guys know that the question is related to my love life. Love is damn complicated right?! (sigh! Sigh! Sigh!)

This kind of wrong-feel-so-right thingy sometimes make me so tired to fall in love anymore (or again). Oh God, for a while, please avoid the feeling from me. I don't want to fall in love in 2-3 years from now.

Talking about love, I had experienced all the common drama/ tragedy. 1) Truly love someone that will never love me. Done. 2) Someone that I will never love, love me so much. Done. 3) Truly love someone that truly love me back but we can't fall in love. Done!!!! Yay for me! I can get an award with the title “ Achievement of a lifetime – in love Drama”. Hahaha. =(

Love suppose to be so easy. Love can make the world so peace. But when you're in love tragedy, the world seems to be like the hardest place to live. (Habis tu kau nak duduk katne ared?!) People say that love is the medicine for a lonely heart. But what if there's no love? I guess I'll get the epidemic of loneliness. (sigh! Lagi...)

p/s: I love you sooo much, but I just can't. Sorry.


No comments: